JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't log in to Microsoft account.

(Topic created: 02-16-2024 06:51 PM)
TiffDenton
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I keep getting notified that my phone cannot log in to my Microsoft account. I haven't had this issue before. No matter what I do I cannot log in. I've tried everything and I cannot turn the notifications off either. It's beyond annoying. I don't know if my phone is trying to connect to my Microsoft computer I got rid of many months ago or what but I no longer have any Microsoft devices. Please help me. Microsoft customer service is useless. I have to sign in to be able to get help and that's what I need help with!
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
-Misfit-
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Unfortunately, for that issue only MS is able to assist.

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 Replies
-Misfit-
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Are you trying to connect to a Microsoft app? Or are you trying to connect to Microsoft online? Did you remember setting up 2 factor authentication?
0 Likes
TiffDenton
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
just to my account in general, so online I guess
0 Likes
-Misfit-
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
What error messages are you getting?
0 Likes
TiffDenton
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I just try to reset my password. I have the reset code emailed to me. I type that in and then they want to know previous passwords used in my Microsoft account, my name, state, etc. so they can verify me. I then get an email saying it's not enough to verify it's my account. Therefore I still can't log in.
0 Likes
Solution
-Misfit-
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Unfortunately, for that issue only MS is able to assist.
0 Likes
TiffDenton
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I can't contact them. The only way to ask them for help is to log in to my account but I can't. Know of any contact info by any chance?
0 Likes
-Misfit-
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The easiest way is to create another account. And sign on to that account and go through the process. I know it's a hassle, but it'll be the fastest way.
0 Likes
TiffDenton
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I can try but I'm not sure the notifications about not being able to connect to the current account will go away. I've tried to turn any of those notifications off but I can't.
0 Likes
-Misfit-
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Deleting all Microsoft Apps off your device should solve the notification issue.
0 Likes