Original topic:

Disappointed the Note 20 Ultra does not measure heart rate

(Topic created: 07-31-2021 04:49 PM)
userlQmwouIFHR
Astronaut
Options
Note20

It see.s no way to measure heart rate on Note 20 Ultra. !!!!!!!!!! Very disappointing I can't  belive they cancelled this feature which I benefited from in my previous phone. I regret buying this phone. Samsung must solve this immediately. I have been loyal to the brand for years. This will be my last Samsung. 

5 Replies
CriticalDesires
Astronaut
Options
Note20
That is one of the features that I was very disappointed in that they cancelled it! I loved that feature on my previous Samsung models!
0 Likes
Options
Note20
That was available all the way until the S7 was released in 2016. Old hardware gets taken away from innovation; just get a Galaxy Watch.
0 Likes
Je655
Sun
Options
Note20
The s10 was the last one to have the heart rate sensor. It would light up when you used wireless power sharing.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
well I apologize for not knowing; I had the Galaxy Watch since the S7 and whenever I had upgraded, I never seen the option to use the heart rate sensor on my S10e because it only showed "this data is collected from Galaxy Watch"
0 Likes
Je655
Sun
Options
Note20
It's no problem, I just knew my s9 had it and I thought the s10 did till I checked. And I only know about the s10 and s10+ its possible it wasn't available on the e version.
0 Likes