Original topic:

Option to forward all calls not from contacts directly to voicemail without the call indicator

(Topic created: 03-14-2024 10:24 AM)
userNZFD6xWmNE
Constellation
Options
Note20

I would like to see a setting where any call that is not in the contact list get forwarded to voicemail.  currently the DND settings only make it so the call does not show on the big screen but the phone icon still flashes in the top right corner.  also there is no option to send call not in the contact list to voicemail.  I just want the phone to check against my contact list and if not there, then send to voicemail automatically.  Far too many spam calls going on.  I get 25 calls per day from spam numbers from hangs ups, medicare, unpaid insurance claims, and the like.  I have no idea who is calling my phone now so I don't even answer it.

1 Reply
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes