JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Why S pen doesn't take instgram photos anymore?

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
dalia_O
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have a Note 20 Ultra phone, and it has a S Pen. I used to always take Instagram photos with the S Pen, but then I encountered some issues with Instagram, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Since then, the S Pen stopped taking Instagram photos; it only takes photos with the regular camera, and when I press the S pen button to take an instgram photo it only lower the sound of the phone and that's it, Do you know why this happened and what the solution is?
04/10, 2:43 AM
9 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey there, @dalia_O.

I am able to use my S Pen for other apps, like SnapChat but Instagram doesn't seem to work. I'd suggest reaching out to Instagram support for this so they can fix it up.

You can contact them here: https://help.instagram.com/contact/505535973176353

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
dalia_O
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'll try this. Thank you for your help 🙏
suemats
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Any update on this? Same issue here. Did not find an option to enter for support
0 Likes
dalia_O
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Sadly, no, I've tried everything I could think of, and I've contacted instgram support center, but still no answer from their side.
0 Likes
suemats
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
This is frustrating..
0 Likes
Solution
dalia_O
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Actually, just afew seconds ago, i went to Google play to see if there's any instgram app updates, and i found one so I updated the app after that I tried to capture a photo with my S pen knowing it won't work, but to my surprise it REALLY WORKED this time !!!
Try the new update. Maybe it will work for you as well. Best of luck 💕
0 Likes
suemats
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Got to be kidding..let me check
0 Likes
suemats
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones