JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Adding the ability to attach pictures to Calendar for reminders

(Topic created: 07-04-2023 11:53 PM)
Options
Other Mobile Devices

If I could add features to the calendar in the Android phone , I will give it the ability to attach pictures to the calendar appointments reminder , or give it a link to a picture or a file in the phone memory or on the Internet . At the same time I will give it the ability to type words in different colors .

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you userb3jRz03R2P,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Why wait?! There are other calendar apps available in the Play Store.
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
What I meant by reminders is ; Note , I use it to remind me what I need to do .
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you userb3jRz03R2P,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes