JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

App installed on its own

(Topic created: 03-09-2024 11:49 AM)
userra
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

An app was just installed on my phone and I didn't install it. What could be the issue? i tried to uninstall it on Google play but it was installed via galaxy store. I've reset my password for Google as I unpaired a 3rd party watch I bought used. Any idea what to do about this app installing on its own? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Uninstalling these types of apps are typically one of the first things I do on new phones lol.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
userra
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
tmobile app selecter its doing this how can i stop it
VerbumVeritum
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Are you able to uninstall the T-Mobile app that is causing this? If not, I suggest reaching out to them for information on how to disable this annoyance.
0 Likes
userra
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm wrong the app is there unable to be disabled.. I will ignore it and reach out to carrier if it continues thanks.
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Uninstalling these types of apps are typically one of the first things I do on new phones lol.
0 Likes
userra
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
i think it's the gaming hub that was doing it so many games were added and I'm reading the reviews of the same issue as me
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Turn off the gaming hub in advanced features. If it is the gaming hub, you might be able to uninstall the rogue apps before you turn it off. Check the Samsung store to see if anything was installed from there. T mobile stuff you can probably disable from the t mobile app in your account.
userra
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I just noticed that and did that as well thanks. I particularly noticed my phone has been crashing saying it has no battery and shuts off this occurred thereafter I installed Amazn app that these game apps were installing on its own. Thanks.
0 Likes