JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dark Mode and eye comfort shield problem on lcd a23

(Topic created: 03-29-2023 10:35 AM)
LukaGdzelishvili
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

When Dark Mode and eye comfort shield are turned on at the same time the display gets yellow on lcd samsung galaxy a23. please release a software update which fixes it.

4 Replies
GalaxyIs4Real
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Eye comfort shield makes the screen yellowy
0 Likes
LukaGdzelishvili
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I know but I want a more comfortable viewing experience without the super yellow display. I previously had a xiaomi phone which didn't have this problem. All the colors were displayed accurately with reading mode on. Samsung should roll out a software update for lcd phones because this type of mistake is unacceptable for a huge company like sammy.  I love their one ui though. 

0 Likes
LukaGdzelishvili
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

hey yall. I'm posting this for the second time because i want to reference what I'm talking about. So when ecs is turned on an lcd panel, the colors have a muddish tint. Here's a link to know exactly what I'm talking about: https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/vyz0kj/samsungs_eye_comfort_shieldblue_light_filter_is/ @S...

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for your interest in sharing your feedback with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.