Original topic:

Galaxy A14 5g(Samsung) discharges battery while in use and charging

(Topic created: 11-26-2023 01:16 PM)
PandaDude
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

So I was able to play on my phone while charging till here recently like 5 weeks or more. Instead of charging it would decharge aka go down in battery while I played on it while plugged in. I tried with multiple C chargers and still didn't work. But when I'm on this app it charges pretty good speed. So can someone please help me find out how to fix it.

5 Replies
PandaDude
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Is there a solution or a reason????....
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm sorry I don't know the solution but I do know overtime while playing with your charger plugged in it degrades the battery itself So eventually the battery gets bad then you start to see your battery degrading while charging because the battery is now bad itself it needs to be replaced or bad type c charges or some fast charges can degrade the battery itself
userXENSBtA1pw
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

That is definitely not the issue It's definitely some form of a software/hardware issue and it didn't happen until my phone just updated  to the November Security update I'm just now getting that update because this phone was stolen 3 months ago and eco ATM just returned it. Also when the device was returned it charged just for 2 days Before having an issue with charging

Options
Other Mobile Devices
I would just take it to get checked to see if the battery is bad or if you need a replacement
PandaDude
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ok
0 Likes