Original topic:

How find files move to Secure Folder?

(Topic created: 04-01-2023 03:44 PM)
EslamElbyaly
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hi all.
I've Samsung A 22. I do not know how Secure Folder works. I tried moving 3 files to it through checking the files in Gallery > Clicking "More" menu> Move to Secure Folder.
Now I need to get those files out of the Secure Folder. But I can not see those files any more. I do not know where they've gone or how I can access them.
I read that there's an option named "Moves files out of Secure Folder" but could not handle it. I think it needs to access the files first and I do not know how.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
EslamElbyaly
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I figured out that I did not set Secure Folder up. I believe Samsung should not allow moving files to Secure Folder before setting it up first.

Now, I can access it and move files out. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
JCells
Halo
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Go to the app, My Files. Unlock the secure folder first then you can move the files out. If it's not letting you, Go to Galaxy Store, menu on the lower right, updates on top left, update all native apps then try again. 

I help Samsung device users during my free time. Thank you for being respectful.
0 Likes
Solution
EslamElbyaly
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I figured out that I did not set Secure Folder up. I believe Samsung should not allow moving files to Secure Folder before setting it up first.

Now, I can access it and move files out.