Options
A Series & Other Mobile

How do I unlock an A13 from #tmobile 

9 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
To unlock your phone, you must have the device paid off. If that is the case, then you should reach out to T-Mobile for assistance. Other stipulations may apply.
Kristine1988
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thank u
Loyd Koon
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Ok. The other guy is partly right. Is it a free device you received on your monthly plan? If so tmo and other carriers require you to have your phone on a plan for at least 6 to 9 months before requesting a network unlock to be able to transfer to another carrier. This is the gospel according to 90 percent of the big carriers and the mvno networks like straight talk and metro
Kristine1988
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
No it's not a free phone,nor is it paid off I'm hoping to find a way to get around that so I can use it on my new carrier
Loyd Koon
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You won't until it is paid in full.
Loyd Koon
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
And here is the kicker.... if you do not pay off the phone then your phones imei(serial number) gets blacklisted and reported stolen by T-Mo. When that happens it is never usable on any carrier ever.
Kristine1988
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
šŸ˜²šŸ„ŗ **bleep** that's harsh,guess I better call them and see what my options are. Thanks for the heads up šŸ‘āœŒļø
0 Likes
Loyd Koon
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yup your are welcome. Sorry about the bluntness. I've sold phones thru Radio Shack for all the carriers and this is the industry standard.
0 Likes
Kristine1988
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks everyone for the feedback even though it's not what I was hoping for šŸ„“