JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is it possible to make a Samsung email instead of it being a Gmail address?

(Topic created: 02-10-2024 09:43 AM)
annoyedsmh
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

How do you male a Samsung email? And does it have to be a Gmail address? Please don't tell me the same  it says online, clearly I came here bc that is no use. I don't want it to be Gmail, Hotmail, I want it to be just Samsung. Please thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Sorry, Samsung does not have an @Samsung.Com.

View solution in context

8 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Samsung does not provide an email service. You can use their email app but you will need to use a service such as Gmail etc to provide the actual email.
Solution
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Sorry, Samsung does not have an @Samsung.Com.
Ric221
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hey @TipsyTrex. They said don't tell them that. Lol
annoyedsmh
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
OK. Thank you. So my Samsung account, is going to never really be a Samsung account. It's always going to be accessed by another service or in its own, vice versa, be accessing the other service? I'm sorry and I appreciate the help but this is mind blowing such a big name can't stand on its own two feet.
annoyedsmh
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If I have a Gmail, will I have issues, if it is ) (1. A Google account, (2. A Samsung account which is linked to a hotmail(onedrive, and email), (3. An apple ID ] all at once , all actively in use, and all constantly on the go?
0 Likes
Merovigian
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That's the most extreme version of it. But I think an exchange would occur and they are all going to an IMAP/POP mail address. And probably not you in control of it. Why it releases in butches
0 Likes
Merovigian
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
The issues arise as your carrier account will be Gmail. But your device management and backup will be Samsung unless you split duties. You will receive a lesser Google functionality but will get all the Samsung fun stuff. Unless one day you switch to Google management. Then you gotta get the data from Samsung...so...I mean you can run multiple backups if you want. Multiple photos, and file systems. But it might v cause an e-sim if you are running both like a full time device manager. And then there is the carrier apps that will need to have permissions in both services. It gets hairy remembering which app belongs to who
0 Likes
annoyedsmh
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thanks you menovigan, I'm using it as applie I'd as well, and other than the file system which I don't seem to have an issue with across the board. My concern is, the main phone number, and the mail, I notice I'll get 30+ emails at once, and I'll have texts that will show times that I know I had my phone in my hands and didn't get any notice for at those times. But usually it's multiple texts like the emails. And not nearly as often, some phone calls. But all settings for the notifications and ring tone are set and I've even adjusted and trialed with giving them different combinations of sounds, vibrations and action altogether. What could be the cause? And the part in your message where you mention esim, I'm confused.
0 Likes