Original topic:

My Samsung A14 started to have issues with text messaging and phone freezing after update

(Topic created: 02-26-2024 02:50 PM)
MidniteAngel
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Ever since I did the latest update I've been having issues with my text messaging, my phone freezing, I have to literally restart my phone every 10 minutes.. I contacted support did all the steps they asked me to do and it's not fixing the issue. The issues started directly after the last update was installed. Is anybody else experiencing issues since the update?? I have a Samsung SM-A146U. The update I'm referring to is the ui 6.0 installed on my phone in the beginning of feb.. 

6 Replies
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
What update are you referring to?
The Feb security patch for phones before S24 Ultra? Or the long-awaited update for the S24 Ultra?
I have the S23 Ultra, and it's updated and has had no issues.
I hope someone will be able to help you with a solution
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It would be helpful if you mentioned what phone you have? They don't all receive the same updates
0 Likes
MidniteAngel
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a samsung SM-A146U. I know I'm behind, but Im poor and I bought this phone new in Nov or dec.. The update I'm referring too was autoinstalled feb 8, 2024
0 Likes
kottonkandie85
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
nobody asked you about your financial situation, just what type of phone you have. 🙂
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I also had the same problem...they even had me upgrade my phone's plan. So not only does it still not work I'm paying $20 on my bill...
wiccanlibra
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Mine is a galaxy a03 and it's doing the same stuff and more