Original topic:

No Call recorder for Galaxy A11 ??? please help

(Topic created: 07-17-2021 07:37 PM)
userPy4l43V5do
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Are there any working apps - free full version for "call recordings" ??

I tried two  "call recorder " apps - neither one worked - is there any workaround app that can record ??? 

for my Samsung galaxy A11

0 Likes
3 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@userPy4l43V5do since this is the US discussion area, I'm not sure if you are going to find an answer here. I recommend that you visit a Samsung discussion area for Australia and post your question there. 

0 Likes
MrBimmerOwnerDriver
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If you live in the States; It is a Federal offense to wiretap (record a telephone conversation)any calls without a court order or getting consent from all other parties involved in any one call. You can record a phone call if and ONLY IF YOU GET PERMISSION FROM ALL CALLERS prior to your recording. If you record a phone conversation without permission from all callers involved, you could receive federal charges brought against you and possibly of serving time in federal prison. So, make sure you get permission from everyone involved in a phonecall before you record and after the recording is live, again ask if everyone agrees with your recording, make sure their "Yes" is recorded just to cover yourself.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Wiretapping is different since you are not one of the parties on the call. 

Federal law (18 U.S.C. § 2511) requires one-party consent, which means you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation.

Some states have stricter laws and require the consent of everybody involved in a conversation or phone call before the conversation can be recorded.