Original topic:

No headphones are working with my A11

(Topic created: 02-19-2024 07:03 PM)
valleyy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

i bought new earbuds bc the ones I was using stopped working but the new ones didn't work either? Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I tried restarting my phone, didn't work.

Galaxy a11
9 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices
When you say it doesn't work what do you mean? Is it making connection but have no sound?
0 Likes
valleyy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
like when I connect my earbuds in the speakers on the phone is playing but not on the earbuds
0 Likes
valleyy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
like that for ex only the speakers on the phone work but not on the earbuds Screenshot_20240219-190812_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Oh, I see. You need to reconnect them, then go to the Bluetooth menu and click on "Calls and Audio" to turn it on.1708399696649.jpg
0 Likes
valleyy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
they're not Bluetooth they have wires
0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Aux jack or usbc ?
0 Likes
valleyy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Aux jax
0 Likes
skipishere
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have same problem. Cannot listen on wired headphones and I have tried a few different aux cords and adapters. Nothing has worked for me!? I also own an older model vehicle and need to listen in my car via the aux connection and that also doesn't work despite trying different cords and adapters. Wish they hadn't gotten rid of the traditional headphone jack. I'm done with Samsung after this and other recent issues. I swore I would never leave them but I'm beyond frustrated.
valleyy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
i was thinking of going to the store i bought my phone but I don't have time 😭😭 my schedule is packed
0 Likes