Original topic:

Samsung A15 Problems

(Topic created: a month ago)
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hey,
So, I got my mom a Samsung A15 last week. She broke her S10+. Today, she was having trouble sending and receiving texts. When she tried to send a text, she got a message that said "waiting for connection".
Then, she couldn't make calls. They just wouldn't connect. And when I called her, it went straight to voicemail.
I bought her this phone because she usually only uses it for texting, calling, and taking pictures.
I have the S23 Ultra, but it's way too advanced for my mom. She's 86.
Has anyone else had these problems?
Also, does anyone have any of the other A models?
5 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I would suggest contacting your carrier since it sounds like a signal issue

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Faith7777
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thanks, I think I'll do that now. It's just weird that she never had connectivity issues with the S10+.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
The A15 might not be fully setup in there system

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Faith7777
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That could be possible since I bought an unlocked version from Best Buy and put the SIM from the S10+. Maybe a new Sim might help also. Thank you for your thoughts!!
realaud
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Many times when you put a sim in a different phone, you have to re-register it with your carrier.  Sometimes the carrier sends a text asking if you moved the sim and want to re-register it to the current device.  It's a security measure.

0 Likes