JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A52 connects to bluetooth speaker but does not play audio

(Topic created: 08-01-2021 10:06 AM)
Members_MrK22Ga
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I got a Samsung A52 a couple of days ago and so far it's been decent except for this Bluetooth audio issue. I have a JBL clip 2 speaker and JLabs Jbuds earphones.

I can connect my phone to both these devices without any problem. The JBuds work perfectly for audio and calling. The speaker on the other hand connects but does not play any audio. Not ones that are installed on my phone, or Spotify, or YouTube. The speaker works when someone else connects it.

I tried unpaired and repairing, switching it off and on. I have run out of ideas. Any help will be appreciated.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_MrK22Ga
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

The solution that worked for me was I had to reset all network files. As far as I understand, it deletes the cache for WiFi, Bluetooth and Data.  But the fix worked for me. I had to log in to all the WiFi devices and it did forget my Bluetooth devices but that was no big deal at all. It now plays sounds.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices

have you checked bluetooth settings > paired devices > settings icon next to JBL > make sure audio is toggled on

submit an error report on members app > + button > error report if you think it's some kind of bug/glitch

0 Likes
Members_MrK22Ga
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yes. Those options were switched on in the individual device options.

0 Likes
Solution
Members_MrK22Ga
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

The solution that worked for me was I had to reset all network files. As far as I understand, it deletes the cache for WiFi, Bluetooth and Data.  But the fix worked for me. I had to log in to all the WiFi devices and it did forget my Bluetooth devices but that was no big deal at all. It now plays sounds.

View solution in context