JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A 73 One UI Upgrade Mobile Data not working

(Topic created: 12-14-2023 08:38 AM)
5G update
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Just got the One UI 6.0 update on my A 73 and the mobile data stopped working. This proves for third time that:

1. Samsung is an unprofessional and immature company. I got the update after almost a month of its official launch and this problem is still there.
  2. There is 0 help from Samsung though so many folks have raised this problem.
  3. This will be my last Samsung phone. Never going to go near one ever again

After paying so much, if this is the service and assurance one gets then I am done with Samsung. Warning for others - if you are on 5, then dont upgrade or change your phone to a decent one...anything is better than Samsung

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
5G update
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Got the solution finally. Had the SIM card changed and it is now working 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
AnnoyedUltraPlus
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Happened to me with the S22 Ultra. Spent an hour on support with AT&T who claimed its a software problem. Spent a half hour with Samsung tech support who said it's an AT&T network problem. So. There ya go. Neither side is taking responsibility
0 Likes
tiredofchoasincolo
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It's definitely, not At &t fault, I can clearly assure you of that. ...there is "military grade" hacking and viruses being utilized in this . Look very closely in your phones legal agreements over the software being used in the phone, the things "you" agreed to when you turned the phone on....the orig. Software has actually been modified. ... read it very carefully. You will be "shocked" .
0 Likes
Solution
5G update
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Got the solution finally. Had the SIM card changed and it is now working 

0 Likes
tripletrubble
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I wish that would have worked for me.  I replaced my SIM card and still have the same problem.  I've had to revert to an old (non-Samsung) phone.  And I thought I was upgrading when I got the Samsung S21.

0 Likes