JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wifi and bluetooth not detecting other devices on Samsung Galaxy J2

(Topic created: 01-09-2023 08:38 AM)
Alone_404
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Wi-Fi and bluetooth not detecting other devices on Samsung Galaxy J2. No device is coming up. Can't connect to anything

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I know how frustrating it can be when your Bluetooth feature is not connecting properly and I will be more than happy to help.

I am including a link to a step-by-step troubleshooting guide that will help get your devices working together 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001226/

After completing the troubleshooting steps if your Bluetooth is still not working properly we recommend performing a factory data reset. Please be sure to back up all data before performing the factory data reset. If you are still encountering issues please visit a Samsung walk in service repair or you can schedule a service repair online. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
helpmegalaxy5
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Why can't I get my Messager Home to work as my default? The app says not responding!
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I know how frustrating it can be when your Bluetooth feature is not connecting properly and I will be more than happy to help.

I am including a link to a step-by-step troubleshooting guide that will help get your devices working together 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001226/

After completing the troubleshooting steps if your Bluetooth is still not working properly we recommend performing a factory data reset. Please be sure to back up all data before performing the factory data reset. If you are still encountering issues please visit a Samsung walk in service repair or you can schedule a service repair online. 

gravy1234
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Can't get my android to Bluetooth to my 3M headphones
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Please try to steps in the link above. It should resolve your symptoms. If it does not, try connecting your phone with a different device, if it connects, this lets us know it's not an issue with the Bluetooth with the phone, but could be an issue with your headphones. I hope this helps! Thank you for being a part of the community! 

0 Likes