Original topic:

Model 65UM8000 wireless connection buffering problem

(Topic created: 04-24-2024 07:31 PM)
pagesx5
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I've had my TV for 3 years and until recently had no buffering issues where the picture freezes (I use YouTube TV and other streaming services ).  Some days it is fine and other days it is horrible.  I am hooked up to 5G with 500 meg download. Under network status I have a full signal with 4 bars and have reset it many times.  Speedtest shows excellent download speeds.  I have reset the modem, router, TV network settings multiple times. I have done software updates. When YouTube TV is buffering on the TV, I can watch it on my phone without any buffering so it appears to be a TV issue.  I have moved one of my eeros access point extenders to right next to the TV even though my main router is only 15 feet from the TV but it doesn't help.  My smarthub does not have an ethernet port nor does the back of the TV so it doesn't appear that I can hard wire it even though hard wire is one of the options in setup.  I am at a loss as to what to try.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

0 Replies