Original topic:

Frame Tv: Art Mode Sleep Mode missing Options

(Topic created: 01-26-2024 11:39 AM)
Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Since I purchased my the frame 2023 model 55inch this design wise beautiful tv has been a software/ firmware horror. And samsung support although friendly does not live up to their promiss to have a product expert call me back. 

never in my life I would have expected resetting my TV to factory defaults once a month to keep the art mode sleep working.

but now I have a new issue, even after a factory defaults reset on firmware 1602 the Art Sleep options menu is completely EMPTY only a close button appears, resetted the device 3 times in a row but can’t get it work again. 

IMG_6594.jpeg

effectively a useless product now.

Samsung please pick up your responsiblity and fix the crapy firmware.

and really after all the hours that I have spend trying to resolve the issues of the worthless product… I really can tell.

45 Replies
Tigerap
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Try firmware 1622.5...it should fix the issue

0 Likes
anviridovix
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hi, it seems there is a new release firmware in Samsung page support for your model of TV... 

Link community about new firmware  

Download it and install by USB or wait for distribution upgrade by OTA and let us know if you solve your problem. Thx 

0 Likes
Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Checked again this morning and at firmware version 2602.2 the sleep menu suddenly was populated with the normal options again.

now testing again if the art mode works as designed/promissed.

We should be on Samsungs payroll for all out time troubleshooting their products and firmware.

0 Likes
Rogier Festen
Cosmic Ray
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Checked again this morning and at firmware version 2602.2 the sleep menu suddenly was populated with the normal options again.

now testing again if the art mode works as designed/promissed.

We should be on Samsungs payroll for all out time troubleshooting their products and firmware.

0 Likes
JohnVB1
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Having the same issue on the latest firmware. When I hit the power button once the TV goes black for a moment and back to normal TV mode. I am also missing setting in my Art Mode menu. I was able to see them in the smart things app but it made no difference. I can't believe I paid so much for this TV to, essentially, have no e of the features that I paid a premium for.

0 Likes
SteelCity1981
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

the reset option in the settings menu that consumers use doesn't actually reset the tv. it's more of a system refresh that sets the Ui back to its factory default settings more than anything else. If you want a full factory reset you have to go and unlock the service menu options to do it with a standard samsung remote that uses the classic button layout.

0 Likes