Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus Current Update 1340 Problems

(Topic created: 01-22-2024 02:27 PM)
phillyguerrilla
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

TV: QN55Q6FNA

This current update has been causing TV Plus to be almost unwatchable. Every time I change the channel the screen freezes as if I do not have a connection. I have Verizon FiOS Giga and there is absolutely nothing wrong with my internet connection. This problem didnt start until my TV downloaded update 1340.

If anyone else is having similar problems please post here in hopes that Samsung will fix all the bugs expeditiously!

16 Replies
Ram_Sundar
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I'm also facing issue with all my apps mainly "Youtube" after updating the software to 1340. Its too frustrating and not sure when Samsung going to fix the breakage and provide new version.  😞 

Spicey55
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Exact same issue. Samsung says you can call them, but I don't have time to sit on the phone for hours waiting to talk to someone. When I get the blank screen I press & hold the on/off button until I see the Samsung logo. When it restarts the tv plus channel will tune in. 

Spicey55
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Exact same issue. When I get the blank screen I press & hold the on/off button until I see the Samsung logo. When it restarts the tv plus channel will tune in. 

0 Likes
MADtastic
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

A few days ago it  started working again.  I am on version 1341.2 but not sure if that is the reason it is working.  I still have the same problem I have had since day one which is there is a 2-3 second delay when I use the channel up or down button for the next channel to start.  But at least now I can change channels.

0 Likes
Chill Will
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I had a similar problem with the firmware update on my 85 8k the firmware update was horrible and when you

call support it is a joke..

0 Likes
Tachks
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
We're having the same issue with our crystal uhd 7000 series. Randomly, the Samsung TV channel will error out to the Bork screen with network issue that has a retry button, but the regret button does nothing. Sometimes rebooting the TV works, sometimes it comes back on its own after varying amounts of time.
Internet connection is fine and all other apps work when Samsung TV plus channels say no internet connection, so it's not the internet connection.
0 Likes
Tagtime
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I have the 8000 series.. screen started going black 1 month out of warranty.. finally gave out.. spent one hour and 6 minutes with customer support today.. mainly on hold.. to get disconnected and no help whatsoever.. at this Rate there's going to be no more.. TVs.. last 8 phones all samsung.. got the sound bar.. washer.. could go on.. this has been a terrible experience 😕
0 Likes