JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buzzing sound from the one connect box

(Topic created: 10-01-2021 09:33 AM)
usergqGQ93ctsr
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

We bought four frame TVs…. So far two of the one connect boxes are making a buzzing sound. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported and would encourage you to check and/or change the OCB cable. You can also review this troubleshooting article- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109041. If the issue continues this is likely an issue with the OCB itself and we recommend having a technician service the television. To proceed with the service aspect please send the following information in a private message- https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW to proceed:

Full name
Street Address
Email Address
Contact Number
Place of Purchase
Model Code
Serial Number

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

I understand this is frustrating for you. Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting all of the cables, or relocating the boxes?

0 Likes
Radio Avon
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same issue. Brand new tv, buzzing from the one connect box where the power cable connects to the  box. Have tried every outlet in the house. Outlets at a second location. Ferrite chokes. EMI/RFI filters. Even a DC offset corrector. Nothing works.

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I know it's super frustrating for y'all to hear that buzzing sound. Have you checked for any updates to the TV or anything like that? If it's updated to the latest firmware, service is the next option. You can message any of the mods here with your TV's model and serial number or you can call into 1-800-SAMSUNG to get the service set up 🙂

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userEUkRNBtsZE
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Having the same issue.  Brand new 75" Frame. One Connect box is making a humming/buzzing sound from where the power cable connect. I took it back, got a new, and I'm getting the same humming noise.  Tried multiple outlets around the house. The humming noise persists no matter what.  TV works great (except for not being able to load photos from the SmartThings app).  

I have a 3 yr old Frame TV that still works great and the One Connect has never and still doesn't emit this humming noise.  

user859sooerTa
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same issue. this is not okay. It randomly happens and it seems like it happens when its in heavy use (like 2 hours in a binge session) and after a while of using art mode...

We need a solution for this Samsung.

userjjx6K3bjmr
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I also have the buzzing sound on our brand new 75” Frame connect box  

Samsung please help out

0 Likes
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported and would encourage you to check and/or change the OCB cable. You can also review this troubleshooting article- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109041. If the issue continues this is likely an issue with the OCB itself and we recommend having a technician service the television. To proceed with the service aspect please send the following information in a private message- https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW to proceed:

Full name
Street Address
Email Address
Contact Number
Place of Purchase
Model Code
Serial Number

0 Likes
Radio Avon
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Update to my reply. I have since replaced the light dimmers in my house at my own expense to try and solve this and the buzzing persist. Cannot possibly be an issue with the one connect cable because the power box buzzes with nothing but power connected.

End of the story is that samsung makes trash products with cheap parts that are broken from unboxing and has no support or resolution.

0 Likes