JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can’t connect to art store

(Topic created: 10-12-2023 03:28 PM)
JBirdJ
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I haven’t changed the art on my Frame for a bit so I decided to look for some new art. I can see the few suggested collections when initially entering the Art mode, but if I click on a piece of art or go down the screen into the Art Store, I just get a never-ending rotating circle. 

I checked internet connection in the setting and all is well. This has been going on for a couple of days so it doesn’t seem to have been a temporary issue.  

I did a search and didn’t see anyone else with same problem, but it might be a hard issue to capture because there are lots of suggestions related to other Art issues.

Does anyone have any ideas how to address this?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with not being able to use the art store. I would recommend trying to disconnect and reconnect your Wi-Fi to your TV. Also, make sure you are using the 2.4GHz connection instead of the 5GHz connection. Also, would recommend resetting your smart hub.  You can use this link to help get that done. (https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077524/)

If none of these steps helps this could just be a server issue in general and should be fixed soon. But if your are still having issues I would recommend calling driectly at  1 (800) 726-7864.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solares1
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am having the exact same issue. Have you figured out a solution?

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with not being able to use the art store. I would recommend trying to disconnect and reconnect your Wi-Fi to your TV. Also, make sure you are using the 2.4GHz connection instead of the 5GHz connection. Also, would recommend resetting your smart hub.  You can use this link to help get that done. (https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077524/)

If none of these steps helps this could just be a server issue in general and should be fixed soon. But if your are still having issues I would recommend calling driectly at  1 (800) 726-7864.