Original topic:

Can't "deselect" art in the art subscription.

(Topic created: 12-03-2023 04:56 PM)
Deer22
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Just got a new 2023 Frame TV, signed up for an art subscription and selected some favorites.  Yay!!  Found that the three introductory default images were showing up in my slideshow along with my selected art -- not so good  Then realized if an image is marked "set", I can't change that -- clicking on "set" just brings up the same image, still 'set" to display.  So contacted tech support, did a cold boot, factory reset and signed in and out of my account.  Things changed, but not for the better.  The default images no longer show up in my "favorites" slideshow, but now any image I open has the "set" button activated.  Tech support was stumped, said next step are either to return get a repair, but they dropped the chat on transferring me.  Am I doing something wrong?  Anybody had this issue or have any ideas how to resolve without having to send my TV back?

0 Likes
2 Replies
thelastowitch
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Have you figured it out? I have a similar problem. 

0 Likes
Deer22
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Not really, but I have shelved the issue because I have a work-around for now.  I just selected some images as favorites and set them to rotate.  But my free subscription is about to expire soon, so I will have to figure out the issue.  I did call back and speak to another tech support person who told me I had to use my phone to "unset" an image.  I don't see why that would be different, but I was going to try that next after uploading the app.  Please post if you find a solution

0 Likes