Frame TV 2023 Upload Artwork error

(Topic created: 05-20-2023 09:50 AM)
nazzaaaa
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

IMG_8730.png

Hi,

I’ve just setup my new 50” Frame TV 2023.

Both my phone and TV are connected to the exact same wifi network. There’s not other devices connected to the TV. 

In the SmartThings app when I try to upload my own photos I keep getting an error saying the frame is unavailable. (But my phone is connected as I can control it from my phone using the remote option).

I’ve tried cropping my images to 3840x2160 and these won’t upload either. 

When I click the button to set it on my TV in the iOS app the screen seems to go off and come back on again

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey! Thank you so much for posting within our community. Using SmartThings on your TV can be tricky. Thankfully we have a dedicated SmartThings team that can help with this. 

They can be reached at 1-866-813-2404 or emailed at support@smartthings.com

Suppose this is not the approach you would like to take.

I recommend providing us with additional information and allowing us to look at this from a case-by-case basis, please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hey! Thank you so much for posting within our community. Using SmartThings on your TV can be tricky. Thankfully we have a dedicated SmartThings team that can help with this. 

They can be reached at 1-866-813-2404 or emailed at support@smartthings.com

Suppose this is not the approach you would like to take.

I recommend providing us with additional information and allowing us to look at this from a case-by-case basis, please provide the full model code and serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location