JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Ghosting double image in QLED 800t (2020)

(Topic created: 04-07-2023 12:23 PM)
justan9rm0l
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
Just want some advice on how to fix this issue. 
On the pics, if it's visible, there's images that it's duplicating. I've tried unplugging the TV, but it still showed the same result.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be concerning with your TV ghosting. I would recommend starting off to run a picture test on the TV to see if this is still occurring. You can do this by going to settings > Support > Device Care > Picture test.  

After that, you can make sure that the device's software is up-to-date by going to Settings > Support > Software Update. 

Also, I would recommend if possible to change the background/theme to try and see if another picture to see if this still occurs. You can do that by going to settings > ambient mode. 

If none of the above works the last option would be service depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be concerning with your TV ghosting. I would recommend starting off to run a picture test on the TV to see if this is still occurring. You can do this by going to settings > Support > Device Care > Picture test.  

After that, you can make sure that the device's software is up-to-date by going to Settings > Support > Software Update. 

Also, I would recommend if possible to change the background/theme to try and see if another picture to see if this still occurs. You can do that by going to settings > ambient mode. 

If none of the above works the last option would be service depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/