JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q60B TV Remote Charging

(Topic created: 12-07-2022 09:44 AM)
Spri
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Just purchased a 60" Q60B TV.  Does anyone have any idea how long the remote will last without being in the sun to charge?  I know this depends a lot on usage.

Should I purchase a USB C to standard USB cable charge it if necessary?

Can I plug the cable into my iPhone charger?

Thanks for your help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I got some answers for you about your remote. From what I'm seeing from the info I could find it should last up to two years with minimal use before completely dying and needing to be recharged that's being used in conjunction with the solar charging too. Results may vary. As for without being charged by solar theres no specific source that I could find. 

Yes, you can use a USB-c charger to charge and will have to purchase one. It is recommended to use a Samsung charging block to charge the remote. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I got some answers for you about your remote. From what I'm seeing from the info I could find it should last up to two years with minimal use before completely dying and needing to be recharged that's being used in conjunction with the solar charging too. Results may vary. As for without being charged by solar theres no specific source that I could find. 

Yes, you can use a USB-c charger to charge and will have to purchase one. It is recommended to use a Samsung charging block to charge the remote. 

0 Likes