JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q60C Firmware 1402.2 upgrade.msd file corrupt

(Topic created: 02-15-2024 04:09 PM)
paulisha1213
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi All.  We have a 65" Q60C (QN65Q60CDFXZA) with firmware 1310.  I see a new firmware (1402.2) available.  The TV does not auto update the firmware so I must update via USB.  When I extract the files after download I get a corrupt file error on the "upgrade.msd" file.  Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?  Has anyone found a location to download a non-corrupt file?  Are there any known issues with this firmware update?  Thanks for your time.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
paulisha1213
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I saw 1402.6 and I am running it with no issues. Thanks all for your input. Hope this update works for you. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
CamelScroll9579
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm having the same problem too with the same model tv but smaller size 50". Keep getting the msd file corrupt just like you did. Hopefully they fix this soon. This is getting a little annoying. I tried everything I could, but it always comes down to the same result. This being the upgrade.msd file being corrupted. I really hope they fix this problem soon. 

TrapFronto21
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Same is happening for me. I'm thiiiiiiiis close to returning this tv and getting a different brand. Need a fix like yesterday for this 

userbKQpDPaAqf
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I just experienced exactly the same issue.  I have not found any other threads, and the Samsung chatbot was not at all useful

SteelCity1981
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

1402.8 is out. I dunno if this was a patch fix for 1402.2 or what, but i'm running it with no issues so far.

userbCukONR8Dz
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I only see 1402.5 on website.

0 Likes
Solution
paulisha1213
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I saw 1402.6 and I am running it with no issues. Thanks all for your input. Hope this update works for you. 

0 Likes