JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q80a sound drops out back to TV speaker briefly.

(Topic created: 09-27-2021 05:49 AM)
user9wm0zfBHbF
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Just got a new 65' q80a and occasionally the sound drops out to my Sonos Beam soundbar. The beam is still responding via the Sonos app so I don't think it's the Beam and it's been working fine on my previous Samsung TV,  but new TV stops driving to it intermittently and goes back to TV speaker before resuming a few seconds later. It's connected via ARC/HDMI .

Any ideas?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand your concern here. Let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this link:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109856/

I know it says no sound but give the steps a try. If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes