Original topic:

QN90A ARC Issue with Yamaha RX-V375

(Topic created: 11-23-2021 11:02 AM)
Samsung_pjE0HEW
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

So I've been struggling to get the ARC/eARC working between my new QN90A 75" and my receiver.  I researched the issue and performed the reset and reconnection dance.   I could only ever get ARC to work  by changing the format to PCM which basically just put all the audio on my Front Right/Left speakers.  

I was messing around with it more last night after doing a bit more research and decided to try some of the buttons on my receiver to see if it made any difference.  To my surprise, changing from AV4 to AV3 and back to AV4 corrected the issue.  I can now hear 5.1 via ARC (note that I have eARC off and the format set to "pass through).  Unfortunately, I have to flip that AV input each time I turn on the TV, so I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and has a solution.  I'm wondering if maybe I can scrap the Samsung remote and use my Harmony to set a sequence to switch back and forth after everything's up.  Ideally, I'd like to see a real solution to this that involves just the Samsung remote.  

0 Likes
0 Replies