JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Smart-TV copy/move existing apps from one tv to another?

(Topic created: 08-29-2023 03:05 AM)
ArjansBror
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello,

I have a Q9NF smart tv from 2000 (I think) and I have an app on this tv that is not available in the "App store" anymore. The application is working well and the developers of the application have said that the app will still work for the users who have it on their smart TV.

Now to the question, I'm getting a new samsung smart tv 2023/2024 and want to copy/move this app to my new TV... how would I do that?

I have had a discussion with samsung support and they say that it is not possible to copy/move apps.. But is it really so? Can't put the app on a usb and/or when I log into my samsung account on my new tv I still get all the "old" apps back? Do I really have to download ALL the apps again (the ones that are still in the App Store) if I get a new TV?..

?🙄

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, this is not possible, and will need to re-download the apps from the app store, 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, this is not possible, and will need to re-download the apps from the app store, 

0 Likes