JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung the frame remote bluetooth not working properly

(Topic created: 03-02-2024 03:51 PM)
hugbug12
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Our about 3 month old Samsung the Frame 65" has been having problems with the solar remotes bluetooth, when we pair the remote it switches to the bluetooth mode which works for about a minute then it starts responding with a delay to the input or selects things that were never selected. The remote will then switch to its IR which does not have any issues but the range is problematic as the TV is placed far away. This problem started after about 2 months of ownership

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi there! If resetting the TV and remote did not help, and all the software is up to date, you may need a replacement remote. If you are within the one year warranty for the TV, you can reach out to a moderator here in a PM for further assistance. The other option is to purchase a new remote online at SamsungParts.com or by calling 1-800-627-4368. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
Julpukka
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the exact same issue with my 2023 Frame remote. Bluetooth connection is not stable and often when pressing a button the TV thinks it was pressed several times.

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi there, Thanks so much for posting about this. I can certainly understand the frustration with having spotty Bluetooth connections. Have you verified the TV software is up-to-date? Also, have you tried factory resetting the TV? 

PaulCutler
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same problem.  My late 2023 FrameTV is only 3 months old.  We added a deco Frame (the whole reason to buy a FrameTV) which blocks the IR reciever and realized that the bluetooth functionality of the remote is not working and it keeps switching back to IR.

Software is up to date.  I've reset the TV, the remote multiple times.  I've read elsewhere that some of the solar remotes are not functioning as they should.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi there! If resetting the TV and remote did not help, and all the software is up to date, you may need a replacement remote. If you are within the one year warranty for the TV, you can reach out to a moderator here in a PM for further assistance. The other option is to purchase a new remote online at SamsungParts.com or by calling 1-800-627-4368.