JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screen shots on S95B?

(Topic created: 04-28-2023 06:23 PM)
Jmesparza05
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
Is there a device that I can use to take screen shots on my S95B 65 OLED TV?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how being able to screenshot on your TV can be useful. As for a device that lets you only screenshot there's not really any out there that I can find. There are some YouTube videos that can show how to do it with a third-party app and a USB storage device, but the results may vary on that. But there are plenty that let you screen record/capture. As for one that's made by Samsung specifically there's not, but you can easily find some on Amazon/other third-party stores. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how being able to screenshot on your TV can be useful. As for a device that lets you only screenshot there's not really any out there that I can find. There are some YouTube videos that can show how to do it with a third-party app and a USB storage device, but the results may vary on that. But there are plenty that let you screen record/capture. As for one that's made by Samsung specifically there's not, but you can easily find some on Amazon/other third-party stores. 

0 Likes