JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Stuck on step 4 of set up

(Topic created: 07-14-2023 12:05 PM)
juju3
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello I am setting up my Neo QLED NQ70B tv.

it froze at step 3 and I was able to get it to work by turning it off, unplugging for ten min, and holding the power button for 5 seconds.

on step 4, I am not having any luck getting passed it. I’ve tried unplugging, holding the power button for 30 seconds, waiting 10 minutes, then hard restart.

I am on a wired connection and have direct supply to the power outlet.

there are no signs of damage on the screen neither or weird dimming

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with your TV not wanting to go through the setup process. I would recommend if possible to try a factory reset on the TV. You can do that by the following below. If this does not work I would recommend calling in directly at
1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team for more help. 

1. Open Settings, and then select General.

2. Select Reset, enter your PIN (0000 is the default), and then select Reset.

3. To complete the reset, select OK. Your TV will restart automatically.

4. If these steps don't match your TV, navigate to Settings, select Support, and then select Self DiagnosisReset will be located in that menu. You can also check the user manual for exact instructions for your TV model.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with your TV not wanting to go through the setup process. I would recommend if possible to try a factory reset on the TV. You can do that by the following below. If this does not work I would recommend calling in directly at
1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team for more help. 

1. Open Settings, and then select General.

2. Select Reset, enter your PIN (0000 is the default), and then select Reset.

3. To complete the reset, select OK. Your TV will restart automatically.

4. If these steps don't match your TV, navigate to Settings, select Support, and then select Self DiagnosisReset will be located in that menu. You can also check the user manual for exact instructions for your TV model.

0 Likes