JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

USB Audio out support for Samsung TV Q9FN from 2018

(Topic created: 01-30-2024 12:37 AM)
Spindel1
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I am a happy owner of a Samsung TV Q9FN from 2018, but I have one issue that I hope can be resolved. I need to use a USB Audio out feature to connect an Auracast adapter to my TV, so that I can get TV sound to my hearing aids. I have read that your latest models have USB Audio out support, but my model does not. Is there any way to update the firmware or software of my TV to enable this feature? It would make a huge difference for me and other users who have hearing problems. Please consider this feature request and let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Thank you for your attention and support.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this would be useful. Unfortunately, the specs of the TV would not allow this to work as all models will have different capabilities. I know this is not what you wanted to hear, but there may be third-party adaptors that can purchase online, however I can not say they will work with 100% certainty 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this would be useful. Unfortunately, the specs of the TV would not allow this to work as all models will have different capabilities. I know this is not what you wanted to hear, but there may be third-party adaptors that can purchase online, however I can not say they will work with 100% certainty