Original topic:

Art store subscription not working

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 08:45 AM)
userAjDdDtYDDv
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Have a current monthly subscription to the art store but am only able access previews. Keeps telling me to renew my subscription but when I try to it tells me my subscription is still active. Have tried signing out both online and on the tv but this hasn’t helped. Any other suggestions?

7 Replies
userMGN8qpliMZ
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Tech support are useless they told me to email 'checkout.cs@samsung.com'.

Which I did but they didn't even come back to me either, nor even acknowledged

0 Likes
userbpJUB3WZxn
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm having the exact same problem.  Art keeps bouncing back, app and tv say "renew my subscription", when i try to do this it tells me "my subscription is still active."

0 Likes
blingas
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Hi, 

I got this issue the day after I bought my 55" 2021 frame. The support told me to do this and it worked out for me (My tv is in swedish this is just a translation so Im not sure what it will say on your tv)

Go to Settings > Support > Maintenance of unit > Self diagnosis > Reset Smarthub (Code is 0000).

After that was finished and the tv was back on she told me to pull out the power cable and let it wait unplugged för 20min then put it in. Then I just signed in again and everything worked perfectly. 

Hope this solves it for the rest of you as well:)

0 Likes
Rand0
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

I’ve had the same problem as mentioned previously about the Art Store.  I’ve tried every suggestion, called every number, used text and chat, and emailed frame.cs@samsung.com (who have never replied) with the issue.  I’ve tried every RESET of the TV.  The backend knows about the subscription, the TV apparently no longer does.  I’ve sent an email to checkout.cs@samsung.com for a refund of my $49.99 for my Art Store subscription.  Maybe if everyone did this they would actually fix the problem.  Here is what I reported to frame.cs@samsung.com after exhausting all other options:

Samsung “The Frame 50”
Model: QN50LS03AAFXA
Serial: <HIDDEN>
Software: T-NKM2AKUC-1805.4,BT-s

Issue:
Have an annual subscription to the Art Store. A few days ago this TV stopped showing me the “Slide Show” button and started asking me to renew my membership. The membership hasn’t expired but I tried to renew anyway and received the following message: “Notice This subscription is still active (410447).”
So for some reason the TV doesn’t know that I have an active subscription but Samsung backend does.

Talked to Samsung customer service and they suggested I try the following, none of which worked.

1. Log out and log back in using my Samsung Account
2. Unplug the TV from power for a few minutes
3. I myself reset the TV through the RESET menu

None of those things have fixed the issue. The last customer service representation that I talked to said that I had to email this address to have the issue resolved, e.g. there was nothing else she could do.

So I need a resolution. Please let me know if there is anything else you need me to do or any other information you need to restore the service that I have paid for.

Thank you very much,

Rand

userHhm9dDeDhG
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

We have have had the same issue (seems by reading here many others too ) with our Art Mode Subscription on our SAMSUNG The Frame 75"

NOTICE 410447 Subscription still active .

We also have tried all above you've mentioned and no assistance from Samsung which is disappointing. 

Awaiting response from Samsung Customer Support - looking forward to an issue solution.

Duchess4056
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
We are also having the same issue - sounds like a broader issue going on
0 Likes
blingas
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Hi, 

I got this issue the day after I bought my 55" 2021 frame. The swedish support told me to do this and it worked out for me (My tv is in swedish, this is just my translation so Im not sure what it will say on your tv)

Go to Settings > Support > Maintenance of unit > Self diagnosis > Reset Smarthub (Code is 0000).

After that was finished and the tv was back on she told me to pull out the power cable and let it wait unplugged för 20min then put it in. Then I just signed in again and everything worked perfectly. 

Hope this solves it for the rest of you as well:)

0 Likes