Original topic:

Help! Need to understand what One Connect box will work with my Q8C 65" TV

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 01:01 PM)
usernKNGo0uLFi
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

Hi-

I bought a QA65Q8CAMK TV in Singapore.   The One Connect box is fried and I need a new one.  The model number on my broken unit is SOC1000MA.  Many of the parts on the Samsung parts replacement page all have this same model number on the back (SOC1000MA), so totally confused as to why there are so many options to replace this box.  Are these boxes not all interchangeable between these types of TV's?  They look exactly the same on the exterior.  

My U.S. equivalent part number for the TV is QN65Q8CAMF and for that model number they list two options for the One Connect.  Why are there two???  BN96-44741A ($491.50) or BN96-44632A ($505.88).  The website says no returns on these items, so don't want to buy if it is the wrong box.  

Or could I buy the OneConnect mini if I want to mount TV on the wall and need a smaller box?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Jaystarrockzz
Galaxy
Options
Qled and Frame
Best bet is to get a new box. Without the box you can't do anything.
0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes