Original topic:

Q7 65” with One Connect rebooting frequently and flashing red light

(Topic created: 09-18-2021 09:44 AM)
userSblVxmp30Q
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I have a QLED 7 series I bought in 2018 and can no longer use any hdmi ports the one connect box. If any hdmi is plugged into the box the TV will reboot every 30 seconds da to 2 minutes. It’s not a full reboot just goes to a black screen the Samsung QLED logo appears and comes back one. Then it starts all over again. Once I unplug the HDMI cables it seems to work normally with apps. Also the light on the front flashes non stop when there is an hdmi cable plugged in.  Can you please help. It seems like a lot of people are having issues with the hdmi ports on their one connect box.  

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Hello, it appears you can try a few steps for this issue and I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. You can inspect the Invisible Connection cable to ensure that it is connected properly and not damaged, bent, or twisted. Regrettably, if the cable is damaged, it needs to be replaced. You can also try to disconnect the One Connect Box if your TV has a power cord directly to the wall outlet to see if the TV displays an error message, either by disconnecting its power cord, or the One Connect cable. If you see anything the One Connect Box needs to be replaced and you can contact our parts department J&J international at 1-800-627-4368 for part inquires.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes