Original topic:

Add more Samsung Stores in the US and other feedback

(Topic created: 03-01-2024 10:51 AM)
Mobetta01
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Dear Samsung I am a user from the United States and personally sick of iPhones getting all the hype and cool stuff for example cases, watch bands and bud cover cases. Anyway I would like to make a suggestion. I understand that you are a Korean company but we need more Samsung stores in the us. At least all the major cities. I even say pay celebrities to use your phones in muisc videos or TV. The reason apple is so popular is because they are so up in your face with their products. Plus they have iMessage and FaceTime but once rcs is adopted by apple that won't matter anymore. Maybe even have Samsung messages adopt rcs. I prefer Samsung messages over Google. More customization. Anyways that's just my thoughts and suggestions. .. oh and please bring back the 10x zoom lense with a higher megapixel. Also I know it's an apple and Xiaomi thing but I think the 3d depth clock and widgets behind lock screen and wallpaper photo would be an excellent touch. 

Thank you, sincerely a faithful customer ❤️
3 Replies
YdoesMyS24UHaveGrain
Constellation
Options
I agree especially on the US stores thing. Would make it easier to troubleshoot problems I think
ollie2021
Astronaut
Options
I agree 100%. I've been an android user for a long time, and I tried apple once I didn't like it. I've used the Samsung devices for a very long time as well. There's definitely a need here in the U.S for more of everything associated with Samsung we need more choices maybe more up in your face like Apple
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung.