Original topic:

Can't get back to home screen when using Samsung TV and You program

(Topic created: 02-19-2024 12:58 PM)
Master2uAll88
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I recently signed up for the Samsung TV and you program where they pay you like 70 bucks a month to monitor what you're watching on TV and they send you a 8-in little tablet which is all fine and dandy but I am OCD about making sure every single thing is completely updated app wise and for some reason after setting this up and connecting it to the TV I can't get back to the home screen for the I can't get back to the home screen for the life of me. When I hit the power button and hold it it says to restart or exit Pro kiosk mode and it's asking for a passcode to exit it but I don't have a passcode? Anyone know what I'm talking about has anyone had problems with this before dealt with it in any way and if so can anyone help me with this?. I shouldn't have to just be forced to use the tablet just to record everything that we're watching that could have been done by some little USB dongle I would assume therefore I'm not being able to use the tablet for anything other than letting it set there Underneath It TV which is really annoying and dumb to me. Thanks in advance

17 Replies
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Here's a breakdown of the points you can get.

• You get 3,000 Samsung Rewards points each month per participating adult just for checking in through the TV and You app.
• You get 1,000 Samsung Rewards points each month per tablet that is on and connected to a unique TV.
• Your points are transferred to your Samsung Rewards account automatically each month, where you can spend them however you choose (but only for 12 months). Those points will count towards higher reward tiers (see below).

As your initial reward is 4,000 points, you are automatically upgraded to the Platinum tier of Samsung Rewards until the end of the next calendar year. For example, if you joined TV and You on 01/13/2024, your Platinum tier benefits are valid at least until 12/31/2025 (though this can be extended if you stay in the TV and You program). The minimum you can earn monthly is 4,000 points (for one user, one TV).Screenshot_20240201_231225_Samsung Members_1000020579_1706857946.png
ddodge
Astronaut
Options
How do I sign up for this program?
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@ddodge "How do I sign up for this program?"

Click on the banner in the Samsung Members app. 

0 Likes
Winbird79
Astronaut
Options

I need help/suggestions on how to successfully pair the Samsung TV and You device via Bluetooth with my Samsung TV. I am continually getting an error. 
The app is completely set up so I am unable to check the tablet settings.

Zalliek22
Constellation
Options
I'm having the same issue with my Samsung TV and the tablet I just received today.
0 Likes
usergMwUhzp2vu
Constellation
Options

For the life of me I can not connect to our new samsung tv but it connected to my phone perfectly.

MeNicole
Astronaut
Options
So just got this setup tonight and have tried to turn it to several TV shows (The Office) and then on Netflix watched Noah (older Movie). Nothing is registering. My guess are not all shows are going to show up? I was surprised the office didn't, which makes me feel like I have something setup wrong. 
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

It will take a couple of days for it too start picking up shows.  I think mine took a week before anything started showing up 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.