JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Customize chat room backgrounds

(Topic created: 03-19-2023 02:25 PM)
smithint
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Can someone explain to me why everytime I set the background in my text messages after a day or so it reverts to the dark gray background.....??
15 Replies
chiefchubz
Astronaut
Options
Hi I'm just wondering, why is it that on my message app I'm given the opportunity to customize our chat room but unfortunately it's not working please help ?
EternalRose
Astronaut
Options
I've been having the same problem since the new update they had us do. Nothing anyone has suggested me to do doesn't work and I don't know how to file a complaint or anything to get then to fix it
0 Likes
kimchi86
Astronaut
Options
I've had the same issue on my A03s
0 Likes
smithint
Galaxy
Options
Update: I've had a solid color background in my messages for about a week now and I've also did at least a couple of memory cleanings and the background stay the solid color. Today I changed the background and we will see what happens...
0 Likes
Solution
smithint
Galaxy
Options
Well for some reason you can have a solid color background and everything will be okay, but put something else and it didn't last a day. The first picture is the solid color the second is wallpaper Screenshot_20230306_093041_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20230306_093122_Messages.jpg
0 Likes
jsjdnjr
Astronaut
Options
So basically idk my phone recently started to automatically delete whatever wallpaper I set for texting/messaging. It doesn't do this for any other wallpaper, only messages. It changes it about 5 seconds after i set one and it's driving me crazy as I've tried many methods and no one else seems to have run into thise issue. Does anyone have a solution?