Original topic:

Feature Request: Optional Samsung Camera Processing

(Topic created: 05-30-2023 12:29 PM)
Ray42
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hey folks,

I would just like to know how the community thinks about the processing of the selfie camera in generally all Samsung Smartphones. Even when deactivating any face filters or color filters, selfies are still heavily processed making them look extremely washed out and low on detail compared to e.g. iPhones. I personally would really wish Samsung would give an option in the settings to turn any processing off or at least drastically reduce the processing. Of course it is possible to install GCam mods but they never really work perfectly (especially not with Exynos processors) and are therefore pretty messy to use. 
Are there more people who would be interested in such an option in the settings or are upset with the current processing? 

Kind Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you Ray42, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Just use the pro camera mode
Ray42
Constellation
Options

It does not work with the front camera.

Mothman187
Asteroid
Options
It's God awful and completely distorts my face in post processing
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you Ray42, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes