JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature request for Modes and Routines

(Topic created: 03-17-2023 06:17 PM)
Matis0517
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I've set up my modes and routines and I love them. I particularly like the option to change wallpaper with different modes. But i noticed that when wallpaper changes with the mode enabled the color palette that was set as default didn't change, so my app icons and widgets color don't match with the new wallpaper set by the mode. I hope that you consider adding option to choose new color palette with the wallpaper you want on the particular mode. This would allow even more customization and the interface would look nicer and more consistant.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungSay
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you Matis0517, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Jingling
Comet
Options
That would be sweet.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungSay
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you Matis0517, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.