Original topic:

Galaxy store update loop

(Topic created: 03-04-2024 10:49 PM)
wilegator
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
So what's up with the galaxy store update loop?
I have contacted support and I followed the corrective actions implicitly and still nada , zip zilch, no Bueno. Is still not updating. 

Any idea any helpfull advice suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! We know how frustrating it is when you are unable to use an app.

Try the following to see if it helps get the Galaxy Store working again.

1.  Settings > Apps > Google Play services > Storage > Clear data > CLEAR ALL DATA > DELETE

2.  Reboot

If the problem persists, please take the following additional steps: 

1.  Settings > Security and privacy > More security settings > Device admin apps > Find My Device > disable

2.  Settings > Apps > Google Play services > (three dots) > Uninstall updates

3.  Open Chrome > Search "Google Play services" > Install

4.  Settings > Apps > Google Play services > Storage > Clear cache > Clear data > CLEAR ALL DATA

5.  Settings > Security and privacy > More security settings > Device admin apps > Find My Device > Enable

6.  Reboot

If you continue to experience this behavior with the app, we recommend submitting an error report in the members app to provide the information to the developers. https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/raising-an-error-report-via-samsung-members-app/

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
What update loop? If it says and update and fails may be due to that app being installed by Play Store. No 3rd party store and override a Play Store install, BUT a Play Store update can override any 3rd party install.
0 Likes
wilegator
Astronaut
Options
Loop is more figurative, so I click on the galaxy store app it blinks the store page but quickly blinks to update, 1709626496449.jpg1709626507479.jpg
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Try deleting the data and then try again
0 Likes
wilegator
Astronaut
Options
It does that over and over everything I click on the galaxy store app icon
wilegator
Astronaut
Options
Yeah support did walk me through the whole delete partition reboot then repair app after the clear cache then data but none of it worked
0 Likes
PaulBearHull
Astronaut
Options

This is happening to me currently - update 4.5.72.1 on my Galaxy Tab 6 Lite SM-P610

I have cleared cache and data; switched off and on; allowed all permissions requested - all to no avail. It has worked on my mobile handsets (cell phones) so very frustrating.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! We know how frustrating it is when you are unable to use an app.

Try the following to see if it helps get the Galaxy Store working again.

1.  Settings > Apps > Google Play services > Storage > Clear data > CLEAR ALL DATA > DELETE

2.  Reboot

If the problem persists, please take the following additional steps: 

1.  Settings > Security and privacy > More security settings > Device admin apps > Find My Device > disable

2.  Settings > Apps > Google Play services > (three dots) > Uninstall updates

3.  Open Chrome > Search "Google Play services" > Install

4.  Settings > Apps > Google Play services > Storage > Clear cache > Clear data > CLEAR ALL DATA

5.  Settings > Security and privacy > More security settings > Device admin apps > Find My Device > Enable

6.  Reboot

If you continue to experience this behavior with the app, we recommend submitting an error report in the members app to provide the information to the developers. https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/raising-an-error-report-via-samsung-members-app/

0 Likes