JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy enhancer app issue after new android update

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
RIJU_UK
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Galaxy enhancer app unable to recognise the picture taken with phone after the latest Android Update. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@RIJU_UK Perhaps it is an issue related to the international device that you are using. It is working fine on my US S23 Ultra SM-918U1.

You may want to post in the discussion area closest to you geographically to see if someone there can help you. You can find that site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
LongHiker
Options

@RIJU_UK Which device are you using? It is working on the devices that I have tried. Have you tried clearing the cache of the app? checking for updates to the app? wiping the device cache partition? 

0 Likes
RIJU_UK
Asteroid
Options

S23 ULTRA  SM-918B/DS  with UI VERSION 6.1 S918BXXU3CXCF , I cleared cache from the enhancer app. I have done heck fo the latest app updates all are upto date. I have not dne the device cache partition as i am unsure about how that works.

Thank you

0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Options

@RIJU_UK Perhaps it is an issue related to the international device that you are using. It is working fine on my US S23 Ultra SM-918U1.

You may want to post in the discussion area closest to you geographically to see if someone there can help you. You can find that site by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

0 Likes
RIJU_UK
Asteroid
Options

I am using the handset in UK , bought from Samsung uk website , i have asked for customer care for help , but no updates however , thanks