JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

General Suggestions for OneUi Ecosystem Enhancements

(Topic created: 04-26-2023 08:16 AM)
userIlmGqETe9f
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I just made a wishlist of OneUi enhancement ideas for all Samsung products to seamlessly integrated for consideration by the Samsung Development team. 

Please let me know if there is a better place for this. 

1. Allow me to trigger actions on my watch for each mode or routine
2. Let do not disturb and silence sync between watch and phone. 
3. For Google or Samsung free news ensure all links are from trusted sources or vetted news organizations so that viruses don't infect our devices. 
4. Allow Samsung Themes to update Google messages with look and feel if possible. Honestly Samsung and Google should work to unite both apps to be one app. 
5. Allow me to trigger modes from my watch
6. Let Device care be automated nightly via modes or routines
7. Let me use my watch as a live cursor for my Samsung tablet, tv, windows pc or phone
8. Allow Schlage Home app onto my watch. Gestures to trigger unlock of door when I'm near it and after I enter passcode like Samsung Pay is secured. 
9. Give modes a widget on the Galaxy watch
10. Allow me to use gestures to change tv channel or lower volume on tv from Galaxy watch. 
11. Let me set a timer on my phone to turn off my tv or tablet if I'm about to fall asleep
12. Allow me to modify brightness of my tv in sleep mode and volume settings 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes