Original topic:

Good Lock feature requests

(Topic created: 03-06-2024 08:02 PM)
quocphongtran
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

1. I have some sugguest In good lock, in QuickStar, in Visibility of Indicator Icons i want to on/off Battery Percent. 

quocphongtran_0-1709783628424.png 

quocphongtran_1-1709783681894.png

quocphongtran_2-1709783696898.png

2. In pop-up notification style, i want to custom notification pop-up: Position left/right, position horizontal, Position vertical, Size vertical of pop-up

quocphongtran_3-1709783887499.png

quocphongtran_4-1709783961263.png

quocphongtran_5-1709783986815.png

Thanks you. 

3 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Hey there.

1. Battery percentage can be turned off via: Settings>Battery>Show battery percentage (location may vary by One UI version.)

2. Having the notifications pop up in different positions sounds pretty cool. I'm not sure how practical it'd be but thinking about it, the notification pop ups are kinda due for a refresh so this is a good idea.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
quocphongtran
Astronaut
Options

Hi Rydah,

Thank you for your reply, when I swipe down notification panel, the battery percentage notification still show, I want to turn it off everywhere.

Regards,

Phong

chandler021
Asteroid
Options
YES! On the pop up notification location. I had them ALL turned off because every single time I accidentally click it immediately which then dismisses it from the notification panel. A lot of my notifications I would rather stay there so I can look later or snooze then, etc. But having to open the notification panel every time is equally annoying so I've got them back on and get to remember to not click it.
0 Likes