JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Horizontal Layout keyboard

(Topic created: 12-20-2022 01:19 PM)
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Can the horizontal layout keyboard be extended all the way on the notification panel and hole punch camera? Like when you are on landscape mode the notifications go the other way, so why cant the Samsung keyboard extend there. Something can be done to improve the function, but if not, just extend the bars so that it will look better at least. This happens in other apps as well such as Samsung members. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
I imagine it it like that because the camera would cover the 1 button in landscape mode. You wouldn't be able to hit it.
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
The thing is, on my layout that doesnt happen. Maybe on other much larger ones it will, but not mine. Also the bar at the top can probably stay like that or move it a bit closer to the hole punch as least for more details maybe if they are willing to reduce the space between each of these icons.Screenshot_20221220_180315_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Mine is about in line with the number 1. On s21. There should be a switch to allow it to go fullscreen though. Screenshot_20221220_171057_Samsung Members_1000001868_1671578819.jpg
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Yeah I know that it is different for everyone, but they should at least make the colored background of the keyboard go all the way there at least, or maybe the hide keyboard button if it was on the left
0 Likes
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Yeah that would make a look cleaner.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes
Zeeman76
Astronaut
Options
Gladly
0 Likes