JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Latest version of NFL Sunday Ticket app not in app list

(Topic created: 08-26-2022 03:10 PM)
userSjYDOmkWp2
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I receive an error message when accessing the Sunday Ticket app saying I need update to the latest version: 2.3.7. However, the Samsung app list on my TV lists 2.3.0 as the latest version. So the app doesn't open. When will the latest version be available for Samsung TVs?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

**Update: We love everyone's enthusiasm about the football season, we're just as excited as all of you, an update is coming very soon, to resolve this matter. Until then go grab some pizza, chips, and wings, and get ready for Kick Off! 🙂 

Hello, Everyone. I'm so sorry to hear that everyone is having trouble with this application. I can definitely understand how important it is to be able to see your team at kick-Off! That being said, there are very limited troubleshooting steps that can be performed for this.

Please note that Samsung does not own the NFL Sunday Ticket application. We own the Smart hub platform that hosts the application itself, so there is little that we can do regarding the application itself.

First, we ask that you please make sure you have the latest firmware version running on the television. Check out the following guide to complete this: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062224

Second, if you have the latest version of the application and it is still not working properly, the only other steps we can advise, are the ones that many have put here already. That’s uninstalling and reinstalling the application itself.

From here, if this is not resolving the situation, and all other applications are functioning properly, we recommend that you reach out to the app developers directly for further assistance. You can usually find their contact information within the apps store under the description of the app.

I was also able to find the following site, that could be beneficial if you’d like to check this out as well: https://nflsthelp.directv.com/hc/en-us/categories/200167465-Troubleshooting 

View solution in context

0 Likes
24 Replies
userh3aurXrQRf
Asteroid
Options

I am having the same issues, have you had any luck with the updated app?

Schme2
Constellation
Options
I have tried to find the answer to this all over the internet and NOTHING!??
userzjfxiprxPg
Astronaut
Options

I am having the same issue. Hope we can figure it out before 9/11!

userRd8y5RsbG1
Astronaut
Options

Same issue. Things I've already tried...

1. Resetting the TV.
2. Uninstalling the app and then re-installing.
3. Clicking on update (which errors out).

user0rt0tQjC8X
Asteroid
Options

The Samsung App Store does not have the current version. Uninstalling and reinstalling does nothing.

Called Customer Service had they had NO idea. They even dropped my call when trying to get a solution.

userXAszyNcdgT
Constellation
Options

Same issue. I emailed customer support about it this afternoon. Has anyone heard when the latest version of the app will be available? This is unacceptable right now!

userXd8XQ3IDwB
Astronaut
Options

I’m also having the same issue… please fix this.. it’s football season for goodness sake 

useraoS4rzlxZI
Astronaut
Options

Same issue here...Samsung needs to address ASAP

usersDpy4MhuZi
Constellation
Options

The Samsung Website says this for the 8/27/22 Sunday Ticket App:

Compatible Devices with NFL SUNDAY TICKET

Sorry. No devices available for this app