Original topic:

Members app issue

(Topic created: a month ago)
userBwl1a9WGum
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
My wife decided she no longer wanted to be a member, just read the comments, so she deleted her account. Now when she taps the community section, she gets an error saying "Server response error. Try again later (0)"

She tried clearing the app's cache and data, signed out and back in to her Samsung account, etc., but it didn't work. Was deleting her account a rules violation or something? 
4 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Try uninstalling the app and re installing it from the Play store 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
userBwl1a9WGum
Asteroid
Options
Thanks, but that didn't help. Doing it through the Samsung store so didn't, either.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear that your wife is no longer able to access the Community. The Member's account is connected to her Samsung account and deleting herself from the Community may have caused a glitch with the account preventing it from syncing with the app. 

Is she able to access the Support section of the Members app? Is so, we recommend submitting an error report, so the developers can look into this further. https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/raising-an-error-report-via-samsung-members-app/

It may also be necessary to sign in with a different email address.

You can also try contacting the Samsung Accounts team by calling 1-855-795-0509.

userBwl1a9WGum
Asteroid
Options
It started working again last night.